Sheptunov Sergey Aleksandrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, director of the Institute of engineering and design informatics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (building 1a, 18 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Solomentsev Yuriy Mikhaylovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, chief researcher, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, RAS councellor, Institute of engineering and design informatics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (building 1a, 18 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Kabak Il'ya Samuilovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computerdriven control systems, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (1 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Sukhanova Nataliya Vyacheslavovna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of computer-driven control systems, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (1 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Drobysheva Tat'yana Ivanovna, Director, Lyceum № 138 (building 2, 10 Generala Glagoleva street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The problem of development of means and methods of child’s identity creation and development, on the one hand, belongs to the field of pedagogy and psychology, and on the other hand – to the field of cybernetics and artificial intelligence. Problems of pedagogy are rather fully reflected in special literature, while the application of artificial intelligence, namely the artificial neural networks, hasn't found sufficient reflection in special literature.
Materials and methods. The study was based on the application of the artificial neural networks designed according to the MODUS-NN special technology.
Results. The authors developed a model of child’s identity creation and development during his/her training which is based on artificial neural networks with specific ways way of realization – the MODUS-NN technology. The researchers described the fundamentals of the MODUS-NN technology and gave references in literature with a full description of this technology.
Conclusions. The model of child’s identity creation and development in the course of high school training is offered. The model uses methods of artificial intelligence, in particular, large artificial neural networks. The authors offer a device for realization of the artificial neural network model which can be used for determination of the current and target levels of intellectual, emotional, physical development of a child, for development of measures for creation and development of certain personal qualities in a child, focused on subsequent vocational education. The model of the personality was received embracing the following essentially new properties: scalability of a neural network; simplicity of previous results transfer and copy; possibility of realization of various models of the personality on one hardware complex. All the new properties listed allow to create a new generation of intellectual systems which are capable of not only modeling, but also predicting development of the child’s identity in the course of high school training.
1. Krys'ko V. G. Psikhologiya i pedagogika v skhemakh i tablitsakh [Psychology and pedagogy in schemes and tables]. Minsk: Kharvest, 1999, 384 p.
2. Uspenskiy P. D. Chetvertyy put' [Fourth way]. Moscow: Fair-Press, 2005, 640 p.
3. Lyuger D. Iskusstvennyy intellekt [Artificial intelligence]. Moscow: Mir, 2003, 690 p.
4. Patent Russian Federation No. 2038819. A. O. Andreev’s way of human’s intellectual abilities development and device for implementation thereof. Publ. 10 September 1996.
5. Patent Russian Federation No. 2238765. Method of health improvement and conjugated interconnected development of human’s physical and intellectual abilities and device for implementation thereof. Cherkesov Yu. T., Afanasenko V. V., Kuraev G. A., Kharenko S. A., Davydov Yu. V., Cherkesov T. Yu., Kozlov S. I.; appl. 26 January 2001; publ. 27 October 2004.
6. Useful model Patent Russian Federation. No. 82365. Device for human’s personality development. Kalina L. S. Kalin V. B.; appl. 3 October 2008; publ. 20 July 2009.
7. Useful model Patent Russian Federation. No. 66831. Neural network. Kabak I. S., Sukhanova N. V.; appl 2 April 2007; publ. 27 September 2007, bull. no. 27.
8. Useful model Patent Russian Federation. No. 72084. Domain neural network. Kabak I. S., Sukhanova N. V.; appl. 3 December 2007; publ. 27 March 2008, bull. no. 9.
9. Useful model Patent Russian Federation. No. 75247. Modular computing system. Kabak I. S., Sukhanova N. V.; appl. 26 December 2008; publ. 27 Juiy 2008, bull. no. 21.